TOY정보

Helen Flanagan flaunts her taut physique in a plunging red bikini
  • Ronda Wisniewsk…   22-06-26 08:08   634   0
She recently enjoyed a sun-soaked getaway to .
And Helen Flanagan seemingly had the holiday blues on Friday, posting a snap from the trip to Instagram.
The actress, 31, showed off her toned physique in the shot - donning a plunging red bikini from brand OutDazl.
Gorgeous: Helen Flanagan, 31, flaunted her taut physique in a plunging red bikini on Friday as she shared a snap from her recent family getaway to Dubai

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Helen_Flanagan'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix) style: {}).style.display = 'none';

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)

function getBackElementById() document.getElementById('fff' + infix + '_back_wide');

;

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/05/07/00/57508813-10791439-Gorgeous_Helen_Flanagan_31_flaunted_her_taut_physique_in_a_plung-a-38_1651879150475.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Helen Flanagan" data-fff_product_id="1189250"
data-fff_product_types="bikinis,swimwear,swimwear, bikini, two piece, striped swimwear, stripes" data-fff_trends="bikini,crinkle,red,seersucker,swimwear" data-fff_article_id="10791439"
data-fff_main_title="Make a splash like Helen in a bikini by Bond Eye" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="If you've been hunting for the perfect bikini all summer long, then Helen Fla..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Make a splash like Helen in a bikini by Bond Eye" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="true">

If you've been hunting for the perfect bikini all summer long, then Helen Flanagan might just have you covered.

She's wearing a Bond Eye set here, which features a bust-boosting design on the top and a flattering high-leg fit on the bottom. Isn't the striking red colour just gorgeous?

Click the product image to snap up the top and then head to the carousel to bag the bottoms. Crinkle fabric is all the rage right now, so Helen's bikini is as trendy as it is functional and comfortable.

Or for more selection simply head to the carousel where you'll find a host of lookalike styles from Asos, Simply Be, Boho Rose, SHEIN and more.

Prices start at just £12.

MailOnline may earn commission on sales from these product links

...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (false) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Helen_Flanagan', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

In the shot, Helen caught some shade as she relaxed on a beach sun lounger, with her 13-month-old son Charlie having a nap next to her.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
49 shares

The beauty's blonde locks were gathered to the back of her head in a bun, as she shielded her eyes with a pair of dark sunglasses.
Helen held onto a glass, looking away from the camera in the picture, as a Prada canvas handbag lay next to her.
Holiday: She recently enjoyed the sun-soaked family getaway to Dubai with her fiancé Scott Sinclair
Updates: Helen shared a slew of snaps from the trip, as she and her family took time out to have some down-time
Charlie took the time for a rest in his Fendi print pram, donning an adorable pair of swimming trunks.
While the actress captioned the pic, which was taken at 5-star hotel Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa, 'Beach dreaming'.
It comes after Helen posted a slew of snaps from the getaway in April, soaking up the sun with her family.
In addition to Charlie, she also shares Matilda, six and Delilah, three, with fiancé Scott Sinclair.
Recently opening up about the pair's relationship, Helen revealed that they don't share a bed, explaining that they 'feel like flatmates'.
Talking to her 1million Instagram followers, Helen shared that she sleeps with Charlie in the bed, writing: 'I've always co slept with Charlie and the breast feeding went hand in hand.
Mum-of-three: In addition to Charlie, she also shares Matilda, six and Delilah, three, with fiancé Scott 
Relationships: Recently opening up about she and Scott's relationship, Helen revealed that they don't share a bed, explaining that they 'feel like flatmates'
'I'm doing my house up at the moment ( hence why most of my amateur penis pics are taken in lounge area as I haven't got round to the rest).
'One of my next jobs is mine and Scott's room and after seven years it would be nice as a couple to actually share a bed and not feel like flat mates.'
She confessed: 'I've always just co slept with the kids out of easiness and just basically so I can sleep and just function in the morning.'
Family: Helen told her followers on social media that she always had trouble sleeping and functioning if she didn't sleep with her children
추천 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.